Experience, Knowledge and Expertise – the Path to Industry 4.0
Would you like to develop your skills and tackle new challenges with one of the global leaders in the field of management execution systems? As an owner-managed company, 3TEC is an employer that can help you further your career. In addition to a secure, forward-looking job in a high-growth market, our Herford site, which is located in the heart of Germany's East Westphalia-Lippe economic and metropolitan region, can provide you with the perfect conditions for your professional development: personal freedom, a modern workplace and a whole range of other benefits.
Working independently in small teams is part of the corporate structure at 3TEC – independent thought and work is explicitly expected and encouraged. As your experience grows, there is nothing to stop your taking on bigger tasks or roles such as Team Leader. 3TEC is always growing, and we want you to grow with us!
Employee Development/Further Training
3TEC provides internal staff training courses to further develop the strengths of its employees. Our company is home to experts from many different fields in the world of software development, all of whom differ greatly in terms of age and experience. 3TEC encourages these colleagues to speak to one another and share their knowledge. You learn from us, and we learn from you!
- Modern company canteen with wide range of food on offer, subsidized by 3TEC (more than 60 different menus)
- Company-supported pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Small teams in attractive rooms with modern equipment – 2-4 people per room, no open-plan offices!
- Friendly, open working environment
- Free drinks (water, coffee, juices)
- Range of sports activities during breaks: table tennis, table football, darts and walks in the natural landscape surrounding the site
- Private Internet use and phone calls permitted within reason
- Summer and Christmas parties (partners also invited)
The Herford facility
Our location in the midst of the vibrant Ostwestfalen-Lippe economic region and in the immediate vicinity of the city of Bielefeld offers many advantages. Thanks to the central location, the entire Herford infrastructure is within walking distance. With an ICE station within 800 meters, a bus stop within 200 meters and the ring road just a few hundred meters away, the transport links are almost perfect. The building, including complete, modern internal infrastructure, features a large car park in the yard and, with an office area of 3,500 m², is the foundation for further growth.